1. Bookmark this domainname: MediumFormat.family and tell your friends about it!

Please "like" our accounts at Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

503CW perplexed

Discussion in 'V-System' started by daveo228i, Apr 2, 2019.

1. daveo228i

daveo228i New Member

I recently acquired my first Hasselblad. A 503 CW overhauled by Hasselblad, along with the lens and film back. I am at the stage where I'm trying to familiarize my self with my 'bald. I did the adjustment on the lens and the body coupling screws. I found a fine B60 UV for my 50 F4 CLE. All fine the camera was cranking without a problem, release button working smooth. Today I find that I cannot wind the crank, if I remove the back the crank, mirror, shutter all work. I put the back on in place, I cannot wind the camera. Are their persons familiar with Hassy and what I described. Your help is solicited.

2. daveo228i

daveo228i New Member

I am answering myself. Duh and duh, I have since explored my 503CW. Questions answered. This is one outstanding camera.

3. dirk

dirk Administrator Founder

Glad to see that you found your solution. Thanks for giving the feedback to us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...