1. Bookmark this domainname: MediumFormat.family and tell your friends about it!

Please "like" our accounts at Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Happy winter holidays and 2019 New Year

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself / Chat - Off topic' started by bensonga, Dec 25, 2018.

1. bensonga

bensonga MFF-Fan

To All,

First off, I want to thank Dirk for giving new life to this forum for medium format photography and for his earlier post today wishing everyone a Merry Christmas etc in the Announcements section. I could not reply to his thread there, so I am posting here.

I hope that 2019 is a good year for everyone here in the MediumFormat,family forum. It certainly is a white winter here in Alaska. Lots of snow. I'm already looking forward to spring....only 4 months away.

While I do not have any purchases of new medium format digital cameras planned for 2019, I am always looking to expand my collection of lenses for my existing medium format film and digital camera systems. I hope to shoot more MF film in 2019 than I did in 2018 and use my existing MF digital gear more often.

I am wishing each of you health and good shooting in 2019!

Gary Benson
    Eagle River, Alaska

2. dirk

dirk Administrator Founder

Hi Gary,

thank you for your kind words.

I wish you all relaxing holidays and hope, that 2019 will be for all people who are interested in Medium Format a good year.

Best wishes

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    bensonga likes this.